WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Little explorers will have to deal with many challenges and contests
• Explore Gdansk on a guided walking tour
• Get to know best-kept secrets
• Enjoy most fascinating stories
• Hear the background history and learn about historical facts
• Feel the little magic of the old Town
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our common meeting point is under Upland Gate. You can choose the meeting location (for example railway station) and start time or optionally we can pick up you from Hotel we will arrange an auto transport service that fits your needs.
During the tour our little explorers will have opportunity to become amber prospectors, captains controlling models of ships and yachts. They will have to beat over 400 stairs to see Gdansk from the height of 82 meters. Be prepared for many exciting experiences and tasks. Of course we remember about wonderful awards for winners! Apart from that during the way your guide will describe historic architecture, tell you about Middle Ages events and contemporary history.
In sum on this rout we visit and get inside to:
– Amber Court Museum
– St. Mary’s Tower
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Private guide
• Information and commentary about the city’s past and present
• Souvenir photos and record emailed to you after the tour
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
• Tickets to the museums (10 EUR)
Monday – Saturday
Time: 3 hours
At the end I should mention that we have the BEST prices from all travel agencies in Gdansk. You can compare every offers, if you find a better price for the same trip we will refund you the difference!