Date: 28th July, 2020
Pick up: Azamara Quest, port in Gdynia
Number of Guests: 4
Malbork Castle: 6-Hour Private Tour
- Visit Malbork Castle, one of Poland’s celebrated UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Learn about the long history of the Gothic castle
- Hear about monastic life in the Middle Ages
- Enjoy a guaranteed 3.5 hours of sightseeing in Malbork, regardless of traffic jams
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-hour excursion from Gdansk. The castle dates from the end of the 13th century, and was a seat of the Teutonic Knights Order.
The giant fortress required nearly 5 million bricks to build, and was constructed in 3 sections. It is one of a very few strongholds in the world that were never captured in battle.
Spend 3 hours touring the Grand Masters Palace and the Great Refectory, and see the many chambers and towers, and also medieval armor and weapons.
Hear tales about brave knights and the battles fought between Poland and the Teutonic Order.
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation or the port in Gdansk, Gdynia, or Sopot
- 3.5-hour guided tour of Malbork Castle
- Skip the line tickets to Malbork Castle
- English-speaking driver
- Parking fees
The price is 1498 PLN for a group of 4 persons and 180PLN for each additional participant.