WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Explore Tricity on a guided tour
• Enjoy most fascinating stories
• Discover best places in Tricity
• Hear the background history and learn about historical facts
We pick up you from your Hotel and we begin our trip by visiting Gdynia Skwer Kościuszki – tourist city centre. Then we will go for a walk through picturesque embankment. Here we will also visit the most famous ship Dar Pomorza. But the most important is City of Gdynia Museum, where you will get to know the colorful history of Gdynia.
In Sopot we will take a walk through Monciak street and Plac Zdrojowy – the most famous walkway in Poland. An unforgettable experience will provide us with a walk on the longest jetty in Europe.
The last place where we will take you is Park Oliwski, which is located in most beautiful part of Gdańsk. In this exceptional place you will feel as if you were on a paradise island. We will also tell you about the Oliwa Archdiocese, which is the longest Cistercian church in the world, famous for its organs in the form of moving angels, stars and suns. At the end we will go to the viewpoint, where you will see an amazing view of Tricity.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Private guide
• Transport whole trip, pick up and drop off
• Souvenir photos emailed to you after the tour
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
• Tickets to the museums (5€)
Monday- Sunday 10.00