Warsaw Customized 5-hour Private tour
- Explore the historic city of Warsaw and its business city centre
- View the most famous monuments in the city including Pomnik Bohaterów Getta
- Learn about its history with your expert, local guide
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Royal Castle in Warsaw
- Get to know the royal life of Polish kings and discover the most important rooms of the castle and garden
Admire the Nicolaus Copernicus Monument and the Holy Cross Church, before you continue to the University of Warsaw. Enjoy a slightly longer stop at Pilsudski Square, previously Victory Square, where you can take the time to reflect upon the unique Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Experience the atmosphere of contemporary Warsaw and observe everyday life. Find the best hidden locations in the city with the help of your experienced local guide.
Step inside the Royal Castle to see its rich interior. Walk around the kings’ chambers, full of old historical paintings and decorations. Listen to the history of this impressive building, as there was a long process involved to finish it. Explore the former home of Polish monarchs and find out how it has changed over the years.