Stutthof Tour and Gdansk Sightseeing– SPECIAL OFFER
- pick up from Cruise Port at 13:30. 1:30pm
- Over 1-h of driving to Stutthof (depends on traffic jams)
- appr. 2-hours in Stutthof with English speaking guide
- a short break to see Polish beach on the way back to Gdansk
- return way to Gdansk over 1-h
- 2-hours sightseeing of Gdansk led by English speaking guide
- drop off to the Cruise Port
Tour the Stutthof Concentration Camp on a 5-hour excursion from Gdansk and learn how it functioned during the Nazi occupation of Poland in WWII.
Stutthof was the first concentration camp built in Poland by the Nazis, established in the first days of WWII to exterminate educated Poles. During its 5 years of existence, the camp held prisoners from 28 countries.
Hear how it became a place of torment and slaughter for more than 110,000 prisoners, most of whom were tortured, forced to work or died in the gas chambers. Stutthof was freed by the Soviet Army on 9 May 1945.
See a wooden prison barracks, a former command post building and a gas chamber during your guided visit.